Pages

25 Apr 2016

Third Year Thoughts

It's been a while since I last wrote a post and the reason for that is because being a final year university student is incredibly time-consuming and mentally exhausting. With deadlines fast approaching and exams, stress has been at all time high.



Though recently I handed in my dissertation which feels absolutely amazing!
So I thought I'd a write a post dedicated to the thoughts that final year university student thinks whilst writing a dissertation...well I did anyway. 


  1. Can I really do this? Or have I just been winging my whole uni career?
  2. Yes I can do this! It's just one loooooong essay. That's all.
  3. I bet they won't even read all of this.
  4. What's a social life again?
  5. Words are ceasing to make any sense.
  6. I think I'll take a nap and when I wake up it will be finished.
  7. Only 1000 words left to write. More caffeine needed.
  8. So close yet so far.
  9. Stop telling me that you've handed yours in! 
  10. It's done! Now is the time to get drunk and sleep.

In the end it's all worth it to be able to have finished a piece of work that I can be proud of. It's tiring, stressful but the nervous freak outs and the sleepless nights are small consequences to finally be able to say 'I did it!'



2 comments:

  1. I completely get this I just finished my third year and had to hand in my dissertation a couple of months back - so much stress! Congrats though :)

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete