Pages

16 Mar 2016

Influential Women

With Mother's day and International Women's day having just passed, I thought I'd write a post dedicated to women I find most influential. I think each woman in there own right can be influential, whether it's a mother to their daughter, a teacher to their student, even a celebrity to a fan. Because there are so many, I thought I'd narrow it down to the top three famous influential women.



'In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.'
Coco Chanel, for me is one of the most influential women in the fashion industry. I mean who doesn't love the woman who invented The Little Black Dress, especially me, who owns a lot of little black dresses. Her classic designs always remain in style which to me is one of the reasons I love Chanel. Her strong beliefs have carried on and to this day, we still see Chanel rocking the catwalk.

'Be kind to one another'
Now I absolutely love Ellen Degeneres and it's not just because her chat show has some of the best celebrities on it but it's because she's someone who I generally think cares about people. She's very charitable, always giving. But not only that I love her stance on equality because really isn't that what we're all aiming for?

'The trick I've found is to live gently, love a LOT, and learn to gracefully let go of things not meant for you.'
There are so many reasons I find Hannah Sykes an inspiration. On top of being an incredibly stunning and talented tattoo artist, she also focuses a lot on the idea of peace and equality. She's a strong advocate against animal cruelty and has even adopted a dog from Greek dog home that was in danger of closing. Anyone who loves dogs as much as she does is pretty great in my book.

These are just the top 3 that came to mind when I decided to write this but there are so many influential women out there who all deserve to be praised. 

*None of these pictures are my own


No comments:

Post a Comment